section INA 212(a)(6)(c)(i) issued, how to solve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• section INA 212(a)(6)(c)(i) issued, how to solve

section INA 212(a)(6)(c)(i) issued, heard need to apply for a waiver? Any good attorney suggestions in USA? what would be the time frame for these waivers get approved.

Please help

Comment

Are you applying for an immigrant or nonimmigrant visa?

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

nonimmigrant visa

Comment

For a nonimmigrant waiver, if the person is not a Canadian citizen, then they would apply for the nonimmigrant visa, get denied, and then if they are denied only due to the ban, and not denied due to immigrant intent, and if the visa officer recommends a waiver, then the officer will tell you how to apply for the waiver.

If the person is a Canadian citizen, they file I-192 with CBP.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

For a nonimmigrant waiver, if the person is not a Canadian citizen, then they would apply for the nonimmigrant visa, get denied, and then if they are denied only due to the ban, and not denied due to immigrant intent, and if the visa officer recommends a waiver, then the officer will tell you how to apply for the waiver.

Comment

Explain details of your case ? EVC model ? Did VO tell you why they issued this

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X