Regarding H1B Transfer_during visa interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding H1B Transfer_during visa interview

Last year I applied for H1B and in petition(I-129) i entered the company address as 'X' as in my appointment letter, it was located there 'X' at that time.The H1B got approved and i have I-797 of it .. But later the company moved to address 'Y' and i left the company with the experience letter having address 'Y' .

I havent gone for stamping yet..

And Now i want to apply for H1B Transfer .Last year i applied for H1B with company address 'X' as mentioned in appointment letter and now i will apply for transfer with company addresss'Y' as mentioned in experience letter.
    It is mentioned in my first I-797 that the notification has been sent to the listed consulate..

so my question is:

Is it so that USCIS may have sent my old I-129 petition with address 'X' of the company and other H1B related documents to the concerned consulate and now after my H1B transfer ,during my visa interview the VO may match my old I-129 with address X' and my new I-129 with address 'Y' of the company and then is there a possibilty that the VO may issue me 221g form and ask some documents from the company to clarify this difference or change of address of the company like bring the letter from the company which specifies that the address changed and when it changed.

Thanks in advance...

Sherwin and other experts please reply..

Comment

Don't worry about your previous approval notice. What matters now is your current approval notice from the transferred petition. As long as the information in the current petition is correct and if it matches with your LCA, then you are all good.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

My first company in India had an address 'X' in which i was working at the time of applying my first H1B.I also had an appointment letter with address 'X' which i wrote in first I-129 petition. Later the company moved to location 'Y'before i left the company so i have an experience letter of the company with address 'Y'.

Nowadays i am working in another company...

Now if i apply for H1B transfer there will be difference in address of the first company in India in OLD I-129 petition and appointment letter as 'X' and in NEW I-129 petition and experience letter as 'Y'.

So Can it create any problems in approval at USCIS or during my visa interview like can they ask to bring some letter from my first company that the address has changed and when it changed.

Sherwin and other experts please reply ...it is urgent

Comment

There will be no issues. Companies moving to different locations and changing their address is not new. As long as the experience certificates are genuine, you don't have to worry about things like these. Just carry the current address of the company. If they ask, you can provide that.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X