Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 to H1B transfer .... help needed urgent

Hi,

I am currently in US on L1 with Company A and my L1 is valid till June 2011. I also have H1B approval from Company B and this is without COS, applied when I am in India. My H1B approval is valid till Nov'2011. Now I got full time employment from Company C. I want to tranfer my H1B from Company B to Company C and want to work for Company A until Company C hot H1b for me. And I don't want to go to India for stamping means I wants to tranfer from L1 to H1b with COS. Can any one please clarify my questions

1. Can I tranfer my H1b with COS from company B to Company C without start working on Company B?

2. If yes, can I tranfer it with COS , so that I don't want to go back to India for stamping. Is it possible?

3. Do I need to wait till Oct'2010 to file my H1B tranfer with COS?

Please help me...urgent.

Thanks,
    Venkat

1. Can I tranfer my H1b with COS from company B to Company C without start working on Company B?
    >>> Possible.

2. If yes, can I tranfer it with COS , so that I don't want to go back to India for stamping. Is it possible?
    >>> Possible.

3. Do I need to wait till Oct'2010 to file my H1B tranfer with COS?
    >>> No. You are already CAP counted. You can transfer it any time (I hope you have a copy of your approval notice from H1B).
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X