Need Help Very Urgent on DS 160

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Very Urgent on DS 160

Iam going for my H1B visa interview on consular process ( to be clear I have been on H4 visa until now and has been in US from past 1 1/2 years and now going for H1B Visa interview on consular process).

Now while filling DS 160 iam facing a problem on

Present Work/Education/Training Information Fields : I filled with blank for these, since Iam not working currently but it asked me the reason for not working currently and more important thing is it is not allowing me to go to the Previous Work/Education/Training Information Fields.

So where can I filled my Previous Work/Education/Training Information Fields.

Thanks
    Ram

so, you want to fill previous employment details without writing a reason for current unemployed status?

Comment

Thanks for your reply , able to fill the previos employer details but having problem with the below issue

I filled DS 160 and had signed it and taken CEC confirmtation number after submitting and then taken the visa appointment.So my question if I want to modify DS 160 once again,Can i do that ????

And if Iam able to change it , will it give same previous CEC confirmtation number or else new one.So what happens to my Visa appointment.Do I take a new one or can i continue it.

How to take print out of the application

Thanks
      Ram

Comment

There is no option to modify the DS-160 that is already submitted. You can fill a new application and book the visa appointment with the new barcode which will delete the old application.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Very urgent

How to take print of this filled and complted DS 160

THANKS
          Ram

Comment

There is no need to print it. Read this.

If you still need to print it, you can save it to the local or do a file\print from the browser menu.
            Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X