Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Cancel Status

Hi,

My employer fired me last year June 2009. And i came back to India immediately. I don't know is he canceled my visa or not. I did not asked so far. Because, if i ask him, he might take a immediate step to cancel my visa. So, i didn't asked yet.

Is their any chance to check our status through USCIS? I am always checking my status through receipt number. It shows the same information when i my petition approved. So, how can i know the present status of my visa. My visa still valid up to next year.

Please guide me how can i proceed now.

Appreciate your answer.

Regards,
    Ravi

You need case number of cancellation request to check status.
    Your employer only can give that.

Comment

What exactly are you trying to do? If the employer is not interested in inviting you back to U.S, then how does it matter whether your petition is revoked or not (The employer can only revoke the H1B petition, not your visa)? As long as the petition remains valid (hasn't reached it's expiry date) you can file for a transfer from India to a different company on the same CAP.

Originally posted by ravi396 View Post
      Hi,

My employer fired me last year June 2009. And i came back to India immediately. I don't know is he canceled my visa or not. I did not asked so far. Because, if i ask him, he might take a immediate step to cancel my visa. So, i didn't asked yet.

Is their any chance to check our status through USCIS? I am always checking my status through receipt number. It shows the same information when i my petition approved. So, how can i know the present status of my visa. My visa still valid up to next year.

Please guide me how can i proceed now.

Appreciate your answer.

Regards,
      Ravi
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X