Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Urgent Information Needed

Hi ,

I have h1b and petition valid from 2008 october to 2010 September.I went to USA on january ,because of receision i could not able to get job .I transfered my petition to 2nd employer .I wiorked with them arround 1 month and lost my job.Immediately they cancelled my petition.I came to my home country and working here.After few months even my first employer also withdraw my petition.

Now employer from india like to transfer my h1b.Is it valid to transfer my h1b now?PLease advise me.Employer from india told me that they like to do premium processing.Please give some inputs about pros and cons.

I submitted only my first employer petition because i don't have second employer petition with me.

Any help please,it is urgent.

Comment

Operators are not standing by to reply immediately to your questions. You need to be a little patient.

Since the H1B petition from Employer A is still valid, your indian employer can file a transfer. Like they mentioned, if they go for a premium processing, then your would get a result within 15 days. If the petition gets approved, then you can travel to U.S using the new petition and visa from the old employer (assuming the visa is still valid. If not, then you need to get it stamped)
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi Shervin,

Thanks to your immediate response,Already i mentioned first employer also cancelled my petition.Can i go with transfer my petition to new employer.

Thanks,
        RK

Comment

Yes. As long as the petition hasn't reached it's expiration date.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X