Will L1B failure impact H1B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will L1B failure impact H1B

My L1B visa application is in progress and the current status is "Request For Evidence". At the same time, another company is willing to apply H1B for me. My question is
    a. What's the success rate for L1B if you receive the "Request For Evidence" ?
    b. If My L1B application is denied, will the record impact the H1B application in the future ?
    c. If I don't provide the additional information and material that immigration department is asking for, then the L1B will expire itself. Will it be better than providing the material and end up getting denied ? Which one has less impact on the H1B application?

Please help! Any response and suggestion is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

a. What's the success rate for L1B if you receive the "Request For Evidence" ?
    >>> That depends on whether you are able to provide the requested documents or not. If you do, then the success rate is high.

b. If My L1B application is denied, will the record impact the H1B application in the future ?
    >>> No.

c. If I don't provide the additional information and material that immigration department is asking for, then the L1B will expire itself. Will it be better than providing the material and end up getting denied ? Which one has less impact on the H1B application?
    >>> No impact. Better to submit the requested information. That way, at least you have a chance of getting your L1 extended.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks shervin143 for your quick response. Very helpful !!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X