Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• h1b in administrative processing

Hi,

H1b visa went to 221g in february. Sent the required docs by March first week. Still no update.
    Any idea when consulates will be opening after this covid issue?
    Status remains refused.

Originally posted by auburnuser View Post
    Hi,

H1b visa went to 221g in february. Sent the required docs by March first week. Still no update.
    Any idea when consulates will be opening after this covid issue?
    Status remains refused.
    I am on a similar case.

Went in early march right before consulates closed down.

I sent a document which they required and received confirmation email confirming they received document.

However my case is still on the same status (refused - administrative processing).

Have you had any update on your Visa status?

Comment

No updates yet. waiting for consulates to open.. Case status is the same - Refused Administrative processing

Comment

Originally posted by auburnuser View Post
        No updates yet. waiting for consulates to open.. Case status is the same - Refused Administrative processing
        I have not seen any oficial advice as to when they will reopen. But I have heard that there is people scheduling for new interviews for upcoming month of June/July for some consulates. I am not sure if this will help speed up the process.

Comment

I sent documents by march first week. But did not get any mails saying received documents.
          Is this normal?

Comment

In tracker a couple of cases got updated from Refused to AP on and after May 8th 2020. Not sure if the consulate started working on some of the 221G cases, hopefully they work soon on pending cases.

Comment

What does this mean?
              My status remains the same even after sending documents requested.

No Status
              Application ID or Case Number:
              Case Created: 27-Nov-2019

Please contact the U.S. Consular office you believe is responsible for processing your visa application. For more information, please visit U.S. Consulate General Chennai.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X