Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many employee company can sponsor H1B visa in US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many employee company can sponsor H1B visa in US?

Hi:
    I wanted to know if there is any minimum number of employee requirement for a private medical practice based in US to sponsor an H1B visa? Can a 3-4 employee practice can sponsor H1B visa too?
    Thanks.

Possible. The employer should just be in a position to provide any additional documents that USCIS might require (In case, an RFE is sent).
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      Possible. The employer should just be in a position to provide any additional documents that USCIS might require (In case, an RFE is sent).
      Thanks for the reply. Do you know what kind of additional documents they might ask for?
      Thanks.

Comment

Hard to predict that. I have seen a case where USCIS has sent RFE to produce documents related to the company's fire safety certification (the company was a small start-up). So, they might ask for any document to make sure the employer is following the rules to operate the company. Usually all big Organizations will have enough documents. That is why I mentioned in my previous reply that your employer should be in a position to produce any documents requested by USCIS.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
          Hard to predict that. I have seen a case where USCIS has sent RFE to produce documents related to the company's fire safety certification (the company was a small start-up). So, they might ask for any document to make sure the employer is following the rules to operate the company. Usually all big Organizations will have enough documents. That is why I mentioned in my previous reply that your employer should be in a position to produce any documents requested by USCIS.
          Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X