Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital signature on Client Certificate supporting Documents

Dear Friends,

I am in process of applying H1b Extension. I Need to clarify below two queries, Please provide your Inputs

1) i Got digital signature on my client letter and other supporting document, instead of inperson signature. Does USCIS Accepts digital certificate or do i need to get the documents printed and signed personally?

2) My Wife has H4EAD, but not working currently, is it recommended to apply H4EAD along with it, or apply seperately once H1/h4 extension applied

Thanks for your inputs in advance

Last edited by newbie777; 05-06-2020, 03:12 PM.

1. When you say digital signature, are you referring to a signed and scanned copy ? If yes, the USCIS will accept it (since March 2020) due to the Covid situation.
    However, all original signed (wet signature) forms must be retained by the employer / client as the USCIS may ask for it in the future (if they suspect forgery, etc). If you cannot produce it when asked, your application may be rejected.

2. You can apply with yours. However, H4 & EAD will not be approved till your H1 is approved.
    Or you can apply online once you get your paperwork
    Opinion only. Cannot be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Hi

Thanks for your valuable inputs, when i say digital signature, its just a sign made electronically in PDF. Its not Printed and signed. So Electronic signature accepted ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X