Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RFE - Education. Bachelor/Master degree is not matching towards work (QA)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE - Education. Bachelor/Master degree is not matching towards work (QA)?

Hello,
    I have got an RFE.
    I falls under Advance Degree Premium Processing Vermont center.

I did my B.E (Civil) India, and Master (Civil) USA.
    Currently working as "software quality assurance analyst". I got an RFE stating, My education is not matching towards my work.
    ---
    RFE DETAIL
    -----------
    USCIS interprets the term "degree" to mean not just any baccalaureate or higher degree. but. one in a specific specialty
    that is directly related to the proffered position. https://19216801.onl/ https://routerlogin.uno/ https://192168ll.link/
    The record is not sufficient to establish that the evaluating official has the authority to grant college-level credit for
    training lind/or work experience. It is also noted that the transcripts for the beneficiary's civil engineering degrees do
    not appear courses closely related to the proffered position of a software quality assurance analyst. Therefore.
    further eviderce is needed.

It appears that the beneficiary may be qualified to perform services in a specialty occupation through a combination of
    education. specialized training and/or work experience in areas related to the specialty. Please submit. a letter from the
    dean or provost of the evaluating official's affiliated educational institution. stating that the evaluating ofi1dal has the
    authority to grant college-level credit for training and/or experience. The dean or provost must also state in the letter
    whether the affiliated ed ucational institution has a program for granting credit based on an individual's training and/or
    work experience.
    If you wish USCIS to make a determination on the equivalence of the beneficiary's work experience. provide
    documentation to demonstrate that:
    1. The beneflciary's work experience included the theoretical and practical application of specialized knowledge
    required by the specialty;
    2. The claimed experience was gained while working with peers. supervisors. and/or subordinates who have a
    degree in specialty; and
    3. The beneflctary has recognition of expertise in the specialty evidenced by at least one type of documentation
    such as:
    (A) Recognition of expertise in the specialty occupation by at least two recognized authorities in the
    same specialty occupation;

------------------------------------
    I have done Diploma in computer Application --- (DCA -12 months course - from remotely when I was in India during my B.E) --- During H1B filed i had not submit this ( My Bad)
    I have done some trainings/some work exp. of testing ---- I had also not submit this also. ( It was my mistake )
    Last edited by MajorJohnny; 06-05-2020, 01:54 AM.

Just reply with a letter explaining why you are qualified along with the additional documents, training, etc.
    Opinion only. Cannot be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X