Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many I-94 Numbers. Confusion !!!

Hello All,

I have a basic question. I have received I-94 card (arrival/departure form) when I entered US. This I-94 is stapled to my passport. Now, while in US I extend my H1 stay. I received H1 extension approval notice with different I-94 number at the bottom of the page valid upto 2012. Now this is my current I-94 (I get it).

While my current I-94 is valid I travel outside us and come back I get new I-94 card (arrival/departure form) with the expiration date same as my H1 extension notice ie 2012. I staple it to my passport.

Now the question is, when ever i fill up any forms (say for green card), which I-94 number I should mention. The one on my H1 extension notice or the one stapled to my passport ?

Thanks

Whenever you leave the country you are suppose to handover all your I-94 cards. Upon return you will get a new I-94. So ultimately when you return, you will have only one I-94. The latest I-94 takes precedence over all the other ones. So enter the latest I-94 information.

If you forgot to surrender the old I-94 when you went out of the country, then you should do it now.

https://www.immihelp.com/returning-u...4-form-to-cbp/
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X