H1B visa stamping help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B visa stamping help

I felt a hand reach under my top and start groping at my bare right breast, being rougher than I would have liked. But with greater skill than Adam, Carlos began running the tip of his tongue along the bottoms of my teeth than moving to massage my tongue, playing my mouth like a skilled musician playing the saxophone. I had hoped to keep some modesty, the clothes being able to give such free access without my bare body being seen, but that ended quickly.

I guess Carlos didn't have the room he liked and pulled my top up high enough to expose my bare **** to the open air. I was stood up and felt the clasp and zipper undone, on the skirt and pulled slowly down my legs, my breasts and **** now on full display to Matt and Anthony and my bare butt and back being seen by Zach and Carlos. It was almost too much for my mind to take as I've known Zach, Anthony, and Carlos since we were little kids, Matt we met our freshman year in high school when he moved here. People I saw as my big brothers, were now treating me like a *****, staring for the first time at my naked body without even knowing it was me. I watched as Anthony got down on his knees in front of me, not looking away from my exposed *****, and I watched until he got uncomfortably close. He gave me a gentle push causing me to fall back onto the couch and then he dove face first between my thighs like a guided oral missile, his tongue now going places none had ever gone before, another first for me as his tongue rolled circles around my **** and then tried to dive as deep as it could inside of me.
    https://www.big****tube.xxx/categories/busty/
    "Oh god, please, mmmm, gentle, mmmm, please, I've never had anyone do that before," I said looking down and watching my childhood friend look up and smile before delving back to the treat between my legs.

To my left Zach went to work now mauling my left breast and tweaking my nipple as he kissed and sucked on my collar and neck while Carlos on my right decided he wanted my hard, sensitive, right nipple in his mouth, I looked up just in time, surprised to find Matt standing over me as he bent over and became the third boy to ever kiss my lips.

To think in one night, my innocent, untouched, previously unseen body had received its first kiss, been exposed to god knows how many people, and now is being groped and eaten out by my best friends. I was thankful for the disguise and they had no idea who I was but at the same time, I didn't know how I was ever going to face them ever again, knowing what they did. A situation that escalated even further as I watch Matt undo his pants, pulling them down with his underwear, exposing an impressively large, uncut, *****. All I could do was open my mouth and turn the best I could as he guided it along my tongue and into my warm, wet mouth, now sucking the very first **** I had ever seen.

I did the best I could, gagging every time the tip hit the back of my throat, it wasn't like anything I had ever experienced before, and with a drunken lust, he began **** my mouth, pushing it deeper and deeper with each thrust until I could feel it penetrating down my throat. It wasn't long before I felt it start to pulse and throb and with a grunt, Matt shoved his **** as deep as it would go practically cumming down my throat and right into my stomach. I was almost thankful that I wouldn't have to taste it. But as he pulled out, I got a hot, salty, bitterness come across my tongue.

"My turn," Zach whispered in my ear, licking the outside of my ear lobe as he lifted me and placed me on top of him.

I watched as he pulled up his shirt and pulled his pants down, sporting a large, hard, cut, **** under me, and began rubbing it up and down my slit.

"Ah, wait, it's me, it's," I tried to tell them who I was but before I could speak Anthony had made his way to the other side of the couch, putting his hand behind my neck, grabbing me to shove his **** deep into my mouth.

My hips had a mind of their own and I could feel Zach teasing my *****, from an outside perspective, it looked like I was happily grinding myself against his dick and a part of me was, but most of the motion was coming from the rough treatment Anthony was giving me, as he was **** my face.

"Hey, found this in the bedroom, Erica has some kinky freaks that use that guest bedroom," Carlos called out, I couldn't imagine what he was possibly holding because I couldn't turn my head and all I could see was pubic hair and stomach in front of me.

I nearly jumped when I felt a **** on my back. It seems quiet, shy, nerdy, Carlos, had the biggest dick of all of my friends, or at least that's what I assumed from the monster now on my back. I didn't know what he was doing back there until I felt his **** twitch and cold liquid being poured over his **** and spilling down my back and ***.

My eyes opened wide as I felt a finger circle around my **** and slow push inside, "Jesus Christ," I tried to protest but was being muffled by the **** in my mouth.

One finger, followed by two, followed by more liquid, than three, was he going to try to shove his whole hand inside of me?!?! I was so worried about Zach taking my virginity that I didn't even think about someone trying to put it into my butt, which now felt cold, and slimy inside and out.

I felt his **** lift off of my back and the tip press against my *******, "no, no, he'll split me in two, it's too big, it'll never fit," but with a **** in my mouth it must have sounded more like, "mmph, mmph, mmmm, me, mmmm, big, mmm, it fit."
    Welcome to the juiciest, hottest spot for all-girl cam chat! Experience awesome live sex shows on our free cams.

The pressure and pain were intense as he drove his stiff thick rod into my virgin ***. Pausing for a moment, I thought for a second that he got the whole thing in but then felt a hard thrust as he shoved the rest of it in, pushing me forward, pushing my face into Anthony's stomach, his **** driven deep in my throat, but as Carlos pulled back, the resistance of my once innocent **** giving him trouble, he began pulling me down onto Zach's ****.

"God!" My eyes opened wide in shock and practically rolled into the back of my head as I was impaled onto Zach's ****, like a piston being pushed down in a machine, without pause, he broke through my cherry with what felt like a pop and I kept going down until he was fully inside of me, the tip of Carlos' **** the only thing in my **** and a mouthful of Anthony. I was in the middle of a **** machine and Carlos was the engine and I, I was at its mercy. Every time he would drive his **** back into my ***, Zach's **** would pull out to the tip and Anthony's **** would be driven right back down my throat and as he would pull out both the **** in my mouth and **** withdrew as I was driven down on the long thick **** underneath me.
    Last edited by kesipizu; 10-25-2020, 07:30 AM.

Originally posted by kesipizu View Post
    I have three employers in my previous work experience section during my OPT but the form is allowing me to only submit 2 employers. I want to know what should I do in this situation.
    Thats not a big deal. You can attach an additional sheet to your application. Usually the USCIS form will have such a sample additional sheet at the end of the paper form which you can use. Make sure you indicate your name and date of birth on the sheet so it can be matched to your application.
    USC filed AOS for parents on B2. I am not a lawyer.
    Timeline
    7/21 <— 2 sets of I-130/485/944/864/131/765/693 reached Chicago Lockbox
    8/4 <— Checks cashed
    8/5 <— I-797 SMS
    8/24 <— Biometrics completed
    10/19 <— I-485 ("New Card Is Being Produced")
    10/20 <— I-130 and I-485 ("Case Was Approved")
    10/22 <— I-130 and I-485 Approval notices received
    10/28 <— Green card#1 received
    11/07 <— Green card#2 received

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X