Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chennai Visa Interview Date

Hi,

I am trying to schedule visa interview in Chennai. Though I am able to see the dates available in Jul, the page does not allow me to choose one. It says "these dates are indications and you can select the date at this point of time". Can somebody advise when i will be able to choose a date.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,
    VVk

The dates usually open only 2-3 weeks in advance. Keep checking their website.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Chennai Visa Interview Date

Thanks.

I am able to see the dates available for Jul 12,13,14. But not able to select one. Getting nervous.

Comment

Call VFS help desk. They should be able to let you know why you are unable to pick those dates.

Originally posted by vvasanth View Post
        Thanks.

I am able to see the dates available for Jul 12,13,14. But not able to select one. Getting nervous.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi OP,

Are you trying to select the dates before filling the form -i.e. you are just checking the available dates (differents section in VFS website) or you are unable to select the available dates after filling the form (different section in VFS website)

Because you can select the dates when you have filled the form and then as a next step it asks you to choose the dates.

In any case - as already mentioned by shervin , please call VFS helpdesk and confirm from them as they will answer for any VFS website related issues.

Thanks and regards,
          Abhay

Comment

Thanks Abhay. Actually I was in a different page. Now I got it right at VFS ONLINE APPOINTMENT SYSTEM page.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X