Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B consular application is approved but need to transfer it to Change of status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B consular application is approved but need to transfer it to Change of status

Hi,

My H1b application has been approved but its under Consular processing, meaning i will have to travel outside USA for visa stamping. Since Covid-19 I dont feel safe travelling ouside USA.

It is possible to change consular processing to Change to Status with premium processing?

If yes whats the process and how much time will it take ?

Thanks.

I am also in similar situation. I have L1B visa, and got selected to H1B via consular processing.
    I am wondering how long can we wait for the interview, does the petition approval expire after some time ?

Comment

Hi Member,
      Please see my response below.

It is possible to change consular processing to Change to Status with premium processing?
      Answer: Yes. You can file another H1B petition to seek change of status approval.
      Answer: You will have a premium option on this case. If you go with Premium then you will get status within 15 calendar days.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bi3423 View Post
        I am also in similar situation. I have L1B visa, and got selected to H1B via consular processing.
        I am wondering how long can we wait for the interview, does the petition approval expire after some time ?
        Hi Member,
        H1B petition has approval validity. If you can able to get visa stamped before H1B expiry would be really good. If your H1B Approval got expired then the concern Employer will need to file another H1B petition to extend the validity.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pratibw View Post
          Hi,

My H1b application has been approved but its under Consular processing, meaning i will have to travel outside USA for visa stamping publix.org . Since Covid-19 I dont feel safe travelling ouside USA.

Thanks.

Just what I needed, worked a treat, thank you!
          Last edited by BruisedBlueberry; 12-02-2021, 07:22 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X