Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 to H4&H4EAD coversion?

Need Help!

1) During H1B visa transfer of jobs, If I get RFE (after 60days of my previous job termination), Can I still file H4 & H4EAD COS ?
    2)Can I file for H4 & H4EAD COS, and also look for H1B visa transfer jobs (during my 60 days grace period)and once I get H1B approved (premium) essay writer can I withdraw my H4 petition?

Background of my situation:
    Currently, I am on a H1B work visa (Valid I-94 till Aug 21 2021), Last day of my employment July 31st 2020 (1st day of 60 days timeline starts Aug 1st 2020).My Spouse H1B visa&I-94 is valid till Dec 2021 & I-140 approved in 2016, also my I-140 approved in 2016.
    Last edited by AustinGreyson; 09-05-2020, 02:19 AM.

Hi Member,
    Please see my response below.
    1) During H1B visa transfer of jobs, If I get RFE (after 60days of my previous job termination), Can I still file H4 & H4EAD COS ?
    Answer: Yes you can. But, it is upon USCIS decision how they will react on the petition as your Employment got terminated and with the help of H1B transfer petition receipt notice, you are staying in the USA.
    2)Can I file for H4 & H4EAD COS, and also look for H1B visa transfer jobs (during my 60 days grace period)and once I get H1B approved (premium) can I withdraw my H4 petition?
    Answer: Yes. This way is really doable and you can secure the status too.
    Please let me know, what have you done and how it processed.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X