Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of status for dependents

Hi ,

I am planning to change of my status from L1 to H1 by joining company B. The H1 is received from another company A. I want to know when change of status happen for me whether it will automatically happen for my dependents also as they are on L2 .

Thanks in advance.

I am planning to change of my status from L1 to H1 by joining company B. The H1 is received from another company A. I want to know when change of status happen for me whether it will automatically happen for my dependents also as they are on L2 .

---- No, you have to apply for a change (COS) for your dependents from L2 to H4 by providing proof of your approved H1 petition. it does not take place automatically

Subramanya

Comment

When you file for COS from L1 to H1B through Company B, ask them to apply the COS from L2 to H4 for your dependents too along with your application.

Originally posted by vrsale View Post
      Hi ,

Thanks in advance.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X