Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping got 221G

Hi all,

I went to Visa stamping on june 29 in hyderabad...VO asked me lot of questions about my job and what I do. I told her everything, then she asked about my education I told I did MS in texas. Then she asked me was my employer paying me properly, I said yes. Then she asked me my recent paystubs and I gave her last 5 paystubs( each for 15 days), she asked me how much per month i would be getting I told around YYYY amount then she took my recent paystub and told that my year to date does not show like that.....the issue is i did not work for 2 months this year and my employer did not run my payroll...so it did not reflect on the year to date. she asked me my previous year W-2 which I did not have, there is another issue that because of recession I did not get a job for 6 months so my employer did not run my payroll. VO gave me a 221G and kept my passport and I797 original with her saying I will give you visa after reviewing the all paystubs for this year and my last year W-2. I dont have the paystubs for 2 months and my W-2 does not reflect a decent year to date what should I do. It is not my fault that my employer did not run my payroll. but i am suffering for that.

please advice if anyone has gone through the same situation.

thanks in advance
    Raj

Duplicate post
    http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77931
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X