Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get a H1B stamping appointment?

Hello,

My H1B expired in Feb 2020, and the extenion is approved. I had originally scheduled for my H1B visa apoointment in April 2020 - For me and my to-be wife (h4). But due to lockdown, I could not travel to india and am stuck in USA. I want to go to india in december and get married. But I am wondering if I will be able to get a stamping appointment ? I work for the same employer and have the same position.

Anyone else in the same boat ?

Thank you!

Hi ,
    My H1B visa extension got recently approved and I have to travel to India for getting married and get my visa stamping . I am currently also looking for guidance for the same . Below are my questions
    - > Is it safe to get an appointment before/after December 31 2020 for H1B visa renewal for people who were in US during the proclamation
    - > Can we avail Dropbox option for Visa renewal appointment given you are eligible ?
    - > How did you file for your wife's H4 visa appointment before you are getting married ? Also , as per online information I am unable to verify if US consulates in India are processing H4 visas.

Any information on above would be helpful . Thanks !

Also , Its advisable to change the Post title to "H1B VIsa Renewal stamping travel during Covid and Proclamation period " , probably you might get more hits on this post . Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X