Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i eligible to attend H1/B1/L1 interview

Hi,

In earlier i was attend the H1b, It was stamped and later cancelled by US consulate in MUMBAI.

It's happend past 3 years. In that cancelled visa also expiring this year sep 10.After Cancelation of my H1B Visa, i got letter from US consulate MUMBAI. It is stating that

"Based on the Interviews and documents submitted, we have returned petition I-129 to the US citizenship and immigration Service(USCIS) for review and possible revocation. If an officer develops information at the interview that was not available to the adjudicating immigration officer at the time of petition approval, the petition may be returned tothe USCIS for re-exmanition. Accordingly, consular officers returned the petition Dec XX,19XX"

Now i am working in CMM Level 5 company. My company wants me to go us on B1. For B1 visa, In the application they are asking to me, are you applied before?. I have to mention Yes.
    If i mentioned YES.How can i defend my self at the time of interview.

or am i eligible to apply for H1B.

can you please provide very detailed, it is really very often case.

In earlier i was attend the H1b, It was stamped and later cancelled by US consulate in MUMBAI.

It's happend past 3 years. In that cancelled visa also expiring this year sep 10.After Cancelation of my H1B Visa, i got letter from US consulate MUMBAI. It is stating that

"Based on the Interviews and documents submitted, we have returned petition I-129 to the US citizenship and immigration Service(USCIS) for review and possible revocation. If an officer develops information at the interview that was not available to the adjudicating immigration officer at the time of petition approval, the petition may be returned tothe USCIS for re-exmanition. Accordingly, consular officers returned the petition Dec XX,19XX"

Now i am working in CMM Level 5 company. My company wants me to go us on B1.

For B1 visa, In the application they are asking to me, are you applied before?. I have to mention Yes. If i mentioned YES.How can i defend my self at the time of interview.

---- If you have applied for B1 visa at an earlier date only then mention yes, otherwise NO. Remember H1 and B1 are different categories of visas

or am i eligible to apply for H1B.

---- Yes, you are eligible for H1. Try applying H1 with another company

Subramanya

Comment

You must mention previous visa denial and the details. Was the problem with your credentials or was it with the consultant who petitioned for you?
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X