Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No local office. H1B work from Home permanently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No local office. H1B work from Home permanently?

Hello Everyone,

I work for a small American product firm as a FTE. Have no access to attorney. The owner’s office is based out of PHL and we had a small office location essay writer in Atlanta. Now the owner has closed the ATL location and he is totally okay with me working from home all time.

During my renewal petition, I was going to mention my Home as a work location.

There are some questions about offsite.

1. Is working from home considered offsite?

2. Has anybody in this position where they have no office location close by and completely worked from home? I would like to pick your thoughts on immigration related problems if faced any.

Any other suggestions on my H1B renewal situation are appreciated.
    Last edited by AustinGreyson; 10-21-2020, 01:34 AM.

Hi Member,
    1. Is working from home considered offsite?
    Answer: Yes. But you will need to provide documents to proof that, you will be working from home and end user is agree that.
    2. Has anybody in this position where they have no office location close by and completely worked from home? I would like to pick your thoughts on immigration related problems if faced any.
    Answer: During COVID situation, Most of the employees are working from home only and filing Amendment with home address are getting approved too. Please make sure to follow the H1B rules which will help you to prevent.
    Any other suggestions on my H1B renewal situation are appreciated
    Answer: I hope, your Employer has head quarters and they just closed only branch. If this is the case, you will not have any issues.
    All the best.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X