X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salary pending for 4 months desi bloodsuckers Plz Help !! DOL complaint

Hi
    I am working for this desi company.
    I’ve not received my salary since March, 2010.
    I have all the evidence (mails and timesheets) to prove that I’ve worked for the period and I’ve not received any salary for this period. I’ve mails to prove that I’ve been receiving salary 3-4 months late since last 8-9 months. For example I received my salary for the month of Jan 2010 in May 2010 and similarly salary for the month of Feb 2010 in June 2010.

This has been going on since last 8 months. My salary was always delayed for 3-4 months but this time I’ve not received any salary and there are no indications that they will be paying me anytime soon. I’ve raised this concern with the company several times but they just ignore my requests.

Recently I came to know from the internal sources that my employer is transferring all the earnings to his Indian bank accounts and planning to shut down this company.

I’ve already filed a complaint against them in the department of Labor WH4 form but the process is slow and it will take months and by the time these guys will do their job and file bankruptcy and Employees like me suffer the most. I’ve to receive almost 40K from my company.

Please guide me how I can get my money back from these blood suckers.

I am working for this desi company.
    I’ve not received my salary since March, 2010.
    I have all the evidence (mails and timesheets) to prove that I’ve worked for the period and I’ve not received any salary for this period. I’ve mails to prove that I’ve been receiving salary 3-4 months late since last 8-9 months. For example I received my salary for the month of Jan 2010 in May 2010 and similarly salary for the month of Feb 2010 in June 2010.

This has been going on since last 8 months. My salary was always delayed for 3-4 months but this time I’ve not received any salary and there are no indications that they will be paying me anytime soon. I’ve raised this concern with the company several times but they just ignore my requests.

Recently I came to know from the internal sources that my employer is transferring all the earnings to his Indian bank accounts and planning to shut down this company.

I’ve already filed a complaint against them in the department of Labor WH4 form but the process is slow and it will take months and by the time these guys will do their job and file bankruptcy and Employees like me suffer the most. I’ve to receive almost 40K from my company.

Please guide me how I can get my money back from these blood suckers.

---- You've done all that could be done in a situation like this. There is nothing much you can do about it other that sitting back and relaxing till the DOL takes action. against the employer and get you paid

---- Alternatley, you can transfer your H1 to another company if you so desire provided you are within the 6 year period of H1

Subramanya

Comment

Thank you for your reply

Really appreciate that.. I am glad to inform that i received the call from DOL that they have received the letter and will be assigned to officer sooon.

I'll keep you guys informed about the situation. I may loose money in this case but i am not going to leave these blood suckers like that. I am not a sucker.. I seriously don't care about my money right now i can earn more but they need to learn a lesson here.. There are so many other EEs suffering but they are not able to speak .. i can't live like that..

Comment

Try and get your H1B transferred using the copy of the complaint that you sent to DOL. That way, you will not be in trouble when your employer revokes your petition (In case they do that).
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Guys if you can guess the name of the company and are the victim of this company. I've created a google group for all of us
          So we can take an action together. Many EEs have already filed DOL complaints already.
          We are considering the help of some employment Lawyer now

Look for the google group Type "Nameof company + Cheaters"

and send me the request to join this group.

Comment

just an fyi, employment lawyers are even bigger blo*ds*ckers too. Just keep trying with the DOL lawyers. Employment lawyers will keep charging you $200 per hour. Most importantly, switch your employer right now.

Comment

yeah i've already transferred my H1 and stopped working for these blood suckers.

There are atleast 50-100 people are suffering like this. People are not able to come out in public and blame these buggers.

Most of the Employees have their Green Card processing through these guys.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X