Regd.L2 query..kindly reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regd.L2 query..kindly reply

I could not accompany my husband when he went for his L1 visa interview because of the non availability of the passport as i was expecting my passport in july from the passport department (i applied for the passport late i.e after my marraige) He got his L1 visa stamped but did not fly as we wanted to fly together. Now that i have my passport , he fullfilled all the formalities for L2 application and my interview is scheduled in August 1st week.
    1. Can i give the reason of the non availability of the passport to the visa officer if he/she asks... "why did'nt you accompany ur husband for the interview earlier?"
    2. Will my husband be allowed to accompany me to the interview. What will be favourable?
    3. I have all the valid document showing my spoucial relationship (marraige certifiacte, husband's name endorsed in passport, photographs of wedding ceremony). Will this suffice to satisfy the Visa officer?

You don't have to take the interview together, don't worry.
    Proof of relationship, proof of his job, his petition approval notice and a copy of his visa will be good.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

No.

Originally posted by deepti15781 View Post
      2. Will my husband be allowed to accompany me to the interview.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

L2 query..kindly reply

Many Thanx for the prompt reply. kindly reply to my query no. 1.also. Dont want to bother u ppl much but jus had some apprehensions regd. interview..Like any one else, i also dont want to get rejected. Is it true (as i have heard) that there are many chances of rejection if i am going alone for the interview. ....What Are the possible questions that VO could ask me??...What are the important tips u would suggest for qualifying L2 visa interview. THANX...

Comment

The VO won't care whether you go for the visa interview with your spouse or alone. That doesn't really matter to them as long as you carry the required documents. Chances of approval is baed on the documents that you submit. Every case is different. It all boils down to how you present yourself at the interview as the interview would last hardly for 10-15 minutes.

Read the sample interview questions in immihelp.

Originally posted by deepti15781 View Post
          Many Thanx for the prompt reply. kindly reply to my query no. 1.also. Dont want to bother u ppl much but jus had some apprehensions regd. interview..Like any one else, i also dont want to get rejected. Is it true (as i have heard) that there are many chances of rejection if i am going alone for the interview. ....What Are the possible questions that VO could ask me??...What are the important tips u would suggest for qualifying L2 visa interview. THANX...
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

thanx for the reply.. i'll read the sample questions. THANK U..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X