Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Visa and Pay Stub company different...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa and Pay Stub company different...

My employer is running two different companies on same address, same phone no and Director name. Lets assume company name here X and Y. I have employment letter and H1B visa from company X. Also I am working for this company X since I entered in US. But every month my employer is running payroll from company Y. Since this is tax season, I asked for clarification from my employer, but he is not get back to me yet.

I am little bit curious, what to do in such situation? As I am employee of company X and I have valid visa from company X. But I do not have any pay stub from company X. Also could you please guide me, What I should ask as employer information on W2 form? Is it possible for my employer to issue W2 form of company X? Or employer can change all pay stub company name from Y to X?

On pay stub I am getting address of NY, where as my work and resident location is in MI. I asked my employer to change my address, He replied me it is not necessary to do so. Can you guide me how it is beneficial to change this address on pay stub?

Thanks in advance...

I don't understand why some employer should be doing that.

Is it really 2 different company with 2 different Federal Employer ID? Or just 1 company with 2 names?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

I am not sure abt federal employer ID. But they have two different company on same address, phone number and same director too. Also just now checked they have two different Tax ID.

What is the situation, if they have two different Tax ID and my Visa is from one company and Pay stub from other company? Can they run two different company under same federal employer ID? Does this really harmful to me in future for GC and H1B transfer?

Thanks,
      Last edited by imatch007; 01-17-2005, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Any luck to get suggestion/reply.

Comment

Hi there,

Does the NY based company start with letter 'S' and 'I' by any chance ? let me more details

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X