Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B with NON E-verify employer?

Hi Friends,

I have a question on H1-B. Can a NON-E VERIFY employer file H1-B?

Thanks.

Yes, certainly.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Questions regarding H-1B and non e-verified employer.

Hi Friends,

I am a Masters Graduate from US. I graduated in December 2009. I am on OPT which expires in Jan 2011.

I am currently employed with a Non E-verified employer based in Virginia.I am working for their client in New Jersey. The employers are going to sponsor my H-1B visa in the foreign graduate degree category (20K quota). They have their lawyers who take care of this process.

I have a few questions:
        1) Does employer filing H-1B visa need to be E-verified ? Would the non E-verification of the employer matter in the H-1B process?
        2) I live and work in New Jersey but my employers are based in Virginia. Would this matter or effect ?
        3) Can I do a normal desk job for some other employer on weekends while on OPT and while my H-1B process is on ? Can I be on their pay-roll ? I was doing this weekend job for this employer before I got the other job where I am employed now.
        4) Can I go to India for 3 weeks in November (considering if my H-1B is done or its in process) ? If at all I go, how about the port to entry? Do I need to take a flight to and fro from Virginia as my employers are based in Virgina ?

It would be great and would really appreciate if anyone can answer all my queries.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X