Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employer change

Hi,

I am working for company A since OCT 2002. I was on L1 from OCT 2002 thru OCT 2007. Total of around 5 years in L1 B.

Effective, OCT 2007 I am in H1B visa status till now. My H1 approval notice is valid till MARCH 2011. (Used Almost 3 years in H1).

I-140 is approved. GC filed in EB3, PD OCT 2004. No EAD card. My LCA end date is March 2011.

Can I transfer my H1 to a different employer now ? Do I need to file Labour again ? What if my Labour from new employer does not come before March 2011 ?

I have a copy of I140 approved from my existing employer. Please advise.

Eb3 -> Eb2 (Should new job should be in same area or ?. My skillsets have changed.)

Did you file 485?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I did not file for I-485.

Comment

Have to start from scratch but can retain your PD from your older I140. Need not be same job.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X