Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Approval dates not reflecting correctly in USCIS

I have explained my scenario in detail below. Please help me with this

Employer A- I am currently working with Employer A and have H1 status until Feb 2023, which got approved in Feb 2020.
    Employer B - Around same time, I had a job offer with Employer B, with H1 transfer approved until May 2021 which I declined in Mar 2020.

I continued to work for Employer A which has validity until Feb 2023. Last week I tried to renew my driving license in SOS where I was told that they can renew it until May 31, 2021. I showed them copy of my approved I-797 document from Employee A, which is expiring in Feb 2023 and raised a SAVE case for the same. But still USCIS responded back with May 31, 2021 as expiry date. I doubt USCIS system reflects dates from Employer B, May 31, 2021 and not Employer A, Feb 2023. I am planning to go to India for vacation in June 2021 and I fear this might be a problem for visa stamping process. Please let me know how to correct this in USCIS system.

Also let me know if I can continue working with the current employer after May 31, 2021.

Any help on this will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X