Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview waiver(dropbox) eligibility for kids under 14

Hi,

I am trying to apply for my H1B renewal, Wife's H4 renewal and fresh H4 for my baby.

I am confused about the eligibility of minor kids for dropbox. My current H1B stamp and my wife's current H4 stamp are expired. Both me and my wife are eligible for interview waiver as per the interview waiver eligibility questionnaire. For kids under 14 years old, I see that valid visa of both parents are required, to be eligible for interview waiver. In my case, both my and my wife's current visa is expired. Does that mean my kid is not eligible for interview waiver?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best
    Kalesh

Hi,
    Your kid will be eligible for Interview waiver. But you will need to do some basic process for her separately like filing DS 160 and paying visa fees.
    Thanks

Comment

Kaleshav Im in the same scenario, Renewing both Mine and spouse's Visa and need to get fresh Visa for my Kid. Can i apply in the dropbox sametime? Have you applied sametime? Please help

Comment

Kaleshav, I am in similar situation. Me and my wife are eligible for dropbox but not my kid (as it needs valid visa from both parents). How did you go about it and what steps did you take ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X