Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling DS-160 form for the infant

Hi,

I am filling up the DS 160 form for my daughter who is just 4 months old. I have no idea which option should be selected in at "Primary Occupation" in Work/Education/Training Section. If I select "Other" in the primary occupation section then it is asked to enter "Prsent employer" details and describe duties. And also whose passport number(my or my child's passport number) should be given while submitting the form?

Can any one please share your experience if you had already filled this form for the infant?

Thanks and Regards,
    Charles.

1) Select Option 'Not working'. And write reason as 'child'.
    2) Obviously your child's passport number. All details are of applicant, and not applicant's father or anybody else.

Your details to be given only for the person filling the form.

Comment

Accompanying with kid for H4 stamping interview

Thank you so much for your help. I have one more question regarding accompanying with the kid. Should we mention in any of the forms (DS -160 or interview scheduling process) who is accompanying with kid (mother or father)?

I am looking to schedule visa stamping interview in Tamil. If it is available in Tamil my wife will attend the interview else i'll attend the interview in english. Because my wife and kid are in India and I am in US now, i'll go to India after a month. I want to complete the visa stamping asap. Can any one please share the experience?

Thanks and Regards,
      Charles.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X