Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1 approved beyond 6 years without I140?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 approved beyond 6 years without I140?

My H1B 6 years max out is on Apr2021. I changed to a new employer during Oct 2020 and the H1 transfer is approved till end of 2023 which is beyond 6 years of my max out. My PERM process was filled on Nov 2020 and still in progress. For this scenario, am I legal to stay after Apr 2021?essay writer
    Please help to answer this question.
    Last edited by Baptiste1; 02-19-2021, 04:48 AM.

It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not break the 6yr. limit i.e., even if USCIS mistakenly grants you H1 beyond 6 yrs when you are not eligible, if you do use it you will face difficulties going forward (during GC processing, etc.)
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Baptiste1 View Post
      My H1B 6 years max out is on Apr2021. I changed to a new employer during Oct 2020 and the H1 transfer is approved till end of 2023 which is beyond 6 years of my max out. My PERM process was filled on Nov 2020 and still in progress. For this scenario, am I legal to stay after Apr 2021?essay writer
      Please help to answer this question.
      Hi Member,
      It seems USCIS may wrongly adjudicated the petition.. You must have notified to USCIS and it will impact your future status. Therefore, Please dont take chance to utilize the days beyond 6 years without having I-140 approval.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X