Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad experiance in US consulate

Hi,

I got my appointment date on 29th june 2010.
    I submitted my documents to the visa officer , the first question the visa officer asked me was , where am i going to stay in US ?
    i said i'm going to stay in accommodation provided my employer.
    then the visa officer asked if i mind staying in one bed room sharing room with ten people with one toilet and one *******. Guys don't get shocked ...this was my the real experience i had with the visa officer ( lady) , she then looked at all my documents and said , all the documents are fraud and asked me to 'how much money i paid to the consultant to get these papers?.
    I said i need not pay money to any consultants , all these documents are filed by my US employer.

She then left the chair and another guy occupied the chair he kept on questioning me about my previous experiences , i told him about my current organization and all the previous organizations i worked with.

Guys just be aware of these cheap visa officers . I immediately called my US employer and informed them about my bad experience. Even they are shocked to hear all this.

Regards
    Last edited by badradri; 08-02-2010, 08:48 AM.

Your employer must have been under investigation for fraudelent practices as many consultants are. Find a real job and then try for H1.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      Your employer must have been under investigation for fraudelent practices as many consultants are. Find a real job and then try for H1.
      My employer is well known in US market for his best practices , there is no need to suspect them. There are lots of people working as contract employees in my current organization in US. They are the people who referred me .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X