Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice

Hi,

I'm in H4 visa and pregnant now (6months). My spouse has applied for H1 visa extension and the status is still under review. I already have a 15 months old daughter and cannot travel back to India alone. Currently our visa is expired, so my husband cannot travel with me and comeback to US.By the time I get any response for our visa extension,I will be past 7 1/2 months and do not want risk my baby by traveling to India.Is it possible for me to get any visa waiver to stay and deliver my baby?
    Pls advice me.

I'm in H4 visa and pregnant now (6months). My spouse has applied for H1 visa extension and the status is still under review. I already have a 15 months old daughter and cannot travel back to India alone. Currently our visa is expired, so my husband cannot travel with me and comeback to US.By the time I get any response for our visa extension,I will be past 7 1/2 months and do not want risk my baby by traveling to India.Is it possible for me to get any visa waiver to stay and deliver my baby?
    Pls advice me.

---- Along with your husband's H1 extention you must've applied for H4 extension also (unless your H4 is valid for a longer period

---- You should be fine till then. If you want to expedite the process, your husband can apply for PP of the H1 and H4

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X