• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B filing

Hi,

I am currently on H4.
    Would like to apply for H1 in 2011,
    I did my MBA in 2003 in India, worked for 2 years and since 2005 i am on H4,
    Currently i am pursuing my Paralegal Immigration law certification course.
    Wanted to know if any lawfirm or any company would be able to file my H1 based on the Immigration law certification course credential.

I am currently on H4.
    Would like to apply for H1 in 2011,
    I did my MBA in 2003 in India, worked for 2 years and since 2005 i am on H4,
    Currently i am pursuing my Paralegal Immigration law certification course.
    Wanted to know if any lawfirm or any company would be able to file my H1 based on the Immigration law certification course credential.

---- You have to search for jobs on a jobsite/jobboard and there are plenty of them. This is not the forum for seeking a job

Subramanya

Comment

H1B filing

I didnt mean to apply for a job,
      i just wanted to know, if any lawfirm would be able to file H1B on Immigration law certification credential grounds, or do they need any bachelors degree in law to file for H1B to any candidate to work in law firms.

Comment

Probably this might help.
        https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-requirements/

Originally posted by yamijalav View Post
        I didnt mean to apply for a job,
        i just wanted to know, if any lawfirm would be able to file H1B on Immigration law certification credential grounds, or do they need any bachelors degree in law to file for H1B to any candidate to work in law firms.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X