Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employer change with travel and stamping - Dropbox

Hello all,

I am planning to travel to India and need your inputs. Hope my below pointers help you understand my situation

- I got my stamping done last year in Feb, which is valid till end of this year

- I changed my employer mid last year and as my visa stamp is valid, I can still travel to and from India (If my understanding is correct)

- I am planning to get my next stamping done as well in India when I travel this time, based on new employer I 797

During my appointment booking, I have the question where it says "Is your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) still valid? "

The answer to this is yes in my opinion as my previous visa validity is still there till end of this year. If this is yes, I will get an option for dropbox

Please help me with your valuable answers!

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
    Yes. If your H1B Visa is still valid, you can travel with your current visa and come back before your current visa expiry even though if you switched to new Employer on same visa.. Regarding drop box option, Yes. you will need to say Answer as Yes for the question of "Is your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) still valid? ".. You will have drop box option this time.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X