H1B approved in 2020, not sure when I can go for stamping / travel to US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B approved in 2020, not sure when I can go for stamping / travel to US

Hi, I received the H1B approval last year (2020) - this is a new visa i.e. not renewal. I am, however, not clear when I can go for stamping (London) and then plan travel to the US. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi,
    Could you please provide more details? Are you right now in US and planning for travel to your Home Country or You are out side of US and need to go for Stamping In order to enter to US?
    Thanks

Comment

I'm in the same situation. My H1B was approved summer 2020 while I was in the US (transitioning from and F1). I would need the stamp to go my home country (Spain) or rather, to be able to re-enter the US ????

Comment

Originally posted by crislozano View Post
        I'm in the same situation. My H1B was approved summer 2020 while I was in the US (transitioning from and F1). I would need the stamp to go my home country (Spain) or rather, to be able to re-enter the US ????
        Hi,
        If your H1B got Approved under change of Status, it is not compulsory to go for Visa Stamping.. If you have any travel plan for your home country, that time you may plan for Stamping.. In another hand, If your H1B got Approved under consular processing, then you will need to make plan for stamping in order to change your status from F1 to H1B.
        Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X