Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa

Dear Sir / Madam

I was granted a H1 Visa in the month of October 2009. I reached the USA on 13th November 2009 and worked with my employer till 2nd Feb 2010 and left for India on 3rd Feb 2010 due to family reasons. I am in possession of the leave note from my employer. I intended to go back with my family in the month of March ( All H4 visa holders) but for some reason we could not go back to the USA in time. My employer has still not cancelled my petition and I am still in India and want to go back and work with my employer. In the meantime my employer has filed a petition of another person in my place in the month of April 2010 the case of which is still pending. What happens if the other person's petition gets approved ? Does my petition automatically get cancelled. And in case if the other persons petition gets denied then do I have a good chance of going back. What are the H1 rules and regulations in such a situation. Thank you.

Regards
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Irrspective of what happens to other peron's petition, as long as your employer is wililng to hire you for the same job on the same approved H1, you can join them.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X