Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg:H4 Visa interview appointment

Hi,

My husband is currently working in USA on H1B. His employer is in Bangalore. I am in chennai. He started processing my H4 visa through his company. Since his company is in Bangalore, we were not able to collect
    the visa related documents from his company at the time of interview. So we had to postpone the interview for the first time. For second time also, due to the MRV receipt amount change (Rs. 912/-), we got the information late on this from Bangalore at the time of interview.Also the MRV receipt was in bangalore. So again we had postponed the interview. Now I received all the required documents from his company.

1st interview date was June 18th and 2nd one was on June 30th, both were postponed.

Please let me know how many times we can postpone the interview. My husband's employer said that MRV receipt is been activated again. Also they have sent a mail to consulate(chennai) for re-scheduling the
    appointment. I am yet to receive the appointment date.

My doubt is will i get the interview appointment letter again or just I will get the mail from the consulate.? I heard that for re-scheduling the appointment we cannot download the appointment letter from VFS site. We will only get the consulate mail for the appointment date.

Will that mail is sufficient during interview?

Can you please clarify my doubts.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Check
    https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/usa-visa-appointment/cancel-appointment.html
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X