221g form intimation to company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g form intimation to company

Hi, I am going for my stamping in next 3 weeks. Just today I got a mail from immigration helpdesk stating that I will get 221g and asked me to update the same in portal so that they can assist me. I googled up the internet and found that 221g are issued at the consulate and found no information of any intimation going out beforehand. Can you please confirm if this is correct?

Hi,
    Could you please validate an Email? I think, that will not be Official Email.. As you mentioned 221G notice can be issued only at consulate... Even if it is drop box, they will send an Email to provide additional documents or asking for in person Interview..
    Please be careful on this kind of Emails.
    thanks.

Comment

Yes, only consulate can issue 221g form. But do they let the company sponsoring the visa know beforehand that 221g form will be issued when I get there for interview?

Comment

Hi,
        221G notice can be issued only at the time of Interview.. If there is lack of documentation and if they are not satisfying with the Answers or if they need more information then they will issue notice. It can not be issued before the interview. And also, notice will be given to you( Employee) at the time of interview not to Employer.
        Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X