Chances with H1B unstamped and revoked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances with H1B unstamped and revoked

Hello, I am currently in India and never traveled to USA. My H1B petition was approved in 2020 (after selected in lottery), and I got Approval Notice I797B from my Company A. I never went for stamping, resigned from Company vshareA (for some reasons) and will be joining Company B (both companies in India). Previous employer (Company A) clearly told that H1B petition will be revoked by them if I resign. What are the chances that Company B can file a new H1B petition under non-cap category? Should I even make any effort to convince them for non-cap filing or transfer? https://omegle.onl/
    Last edited by LillianRoot; 03-30-2021, 03:57 AM.

Hi,
    As per your current situation, You will not again come under H1B CAP selection.. You can file H1B transfer to another Employer who are ready to sponsor your H1B. Once you get H1B transfer Approval, with that you can go for Visa stamping. Based on Visa stamping status, you can travel to USA.
    Thanks.

Comment

Hello LillianRoot,

I am in kind of similar situation. Were you able to transfer your H1 to the new employer? Were you considered as cap exempt? Could you please give an update on your case.
      Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X