Expedite Change of status from H4 to F1 with USCIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expedite Change of status from H4 to F1 with USCIS

I am pursuing a Master's in Business Analytics from a university in California.

I have an ongoing application with USCIS on change of status from H4 dependent to F1 student visa pending since September 2020. I have appeared for a Biometric appointment in the Santa Clara centre in December 2020. Since then I have not heard back from USCIS. They have just been pushing their processing time.

I am looking forward to enrolling into Curricular Practical Training (CPT) to do an internship. I have an offer letter in hand from a well known organization . Since I am still on an H4 Visa and as change of status is pending, I cannot accept the offer or be eligible to do an internship. I will be losing out on a very big opportunity.

I am looking forward to expediting my case with USCIS. I am open to exploring other possibilities. I would like to request you to give your opinion and suggestions in this regard.

Hi,
    Unless you get your F1 status, you can not pursue paid internship while you be on H4.. You can call to USCIS and share your concerns and urgency of this change of status.. They may help..
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X