Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b question

Hello Forum members

I was working for Employer A in India, who filed for my H1b in 2019 as they had a US office. I left Employer A and joined employer B and came to know that my application got approved (I-129) in 2020 August. I only have with me my receipt number which i got from a source. What can be done now? Is there a way it can be transferred using the receipt number as it does not mention my name or passport number? Do i need Form I-129 and I797 also to initiate any kind of transfer?

Thanks for the responses.

Regards
    H

Hi,
    In order to transfer your H1B to any other Employer, you will surely need current H1B Approval Notice.. But, you can ask your Employer to share your Approval notice as it is your rights.. They can not really deny your request to share the Approval notice.
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rkk09 View Post
      Hi,
      In order to transfer your H1B to any other Employer, you will surely need current H1B Approval Notice.. But, you can ask your Employer to share your Approval notice as it is your rights.. They can not really deny your request to share the Approval notice.
      Thanks
      About H1b question - with the approval notice, can i request another employer to file the Form i-129 again. I have still not got H1b stamping done from employer A, only the petition got approved and before the approval i had left employer A. Please help.

Comment

Hi,
        With the help of your current H1B Approval notice, you can file another H1B petition to transfer your Employment to another Employer.. Once you get your New H1B petition Approval, with that, you can go for Visa stamping( If you are in India and you never went for Visa stamping with your Previous H1B Approval).
        Thanks.

Comment

thanks for the response

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

Comment

you can absolutely ask the employer to transfer the H1B
              Last edited by oilumiun; 12-13-2023, 09:04 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X