Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa OFC in Delhi and Visa interview in Chennai

Hello All,

After much of a patient wait, I was able to book my spouse's visa appointment. The question I have is, there was no OFC (Biometric) appointment available in Chennai and hence had to book that in New Delhi and got the visa appointment in Chennai.

My question is, can I reschedule the OFC (biometric) appointment to Chennai from the ustraveldocs whenever it is available? Or is it not possible? I basically want the OFC and Visa appointment to be in the same place.

Any help here is much appreciated.

Regards
    Vj

Any help on this is much appreciated friends

Comment

Hi,
      Yes. If you find available dates in concern consulate Office then you can reschedule your Appointments. Please make note, up to two times you can reschedule your Appointments.
      Thanks

Comment

Thanks rkk09. I just want to change the Biometric appointment since I got it for Delhi. The visa interview appointment is in for Chennai anyway. My question is can reschedule just the Biometric appointment to Chennai if dates are available?

Comment

Hi
          Please advice are there any new appointments for fresh H1B in chennai?

Comment

Hi,
            I just want to change the Biometric appointment since I got it for Delhi. The visa interview appointment is in for Chennai anyway. My question is can reschedule just the Biometric appointment to Chennai if dates are available?
            Answer: I dont really think you can do. Because, Once you click reschedule the appointment, After you go through the pages, next it will come for Bio metric where you will need to pick the dates then it will go to Visa Appointment page there you will need to also pick the dates.. Then only the process will be completed..
            Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X