Current Employer info in DS-160

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Employer info in DS-160

Hi, I was previously in the USA on an H1B visa and moved to India (internal transfer continuous employment with company) in Aug 2019. My job duties on both locations are almost the same. Later my company filed h1b extension and it approved now. I am planning to attend the interview and need clarification DS-160 application.

In the Work/Education Current employment section which Office location I need to enter (Current India office address or US office address)?

My company had an office in India and its name in India is "ABC Engg Pvt ltd" Whereas in USA its "ABC US INC". So which office name I need to use in the current employment?

For start date? Is it the first starting date which I started in the USA office or the date I started in the India office?

For Current Salary - Is it my current Indian salary or going to be US salary?

Any help appreciated.

Hi,
    Please see my response below.
    In the Work/Education Current employment section which Office location I need to enter (Current India office address or US office address)?
    Answer: You will need to provide your Current Employer details( If you are working in India, provide India office details)
    My company had an office in India and its name in India is "ABC Engg Pvt ltd" Whereas in USA its "ABC US INC". So which office name I need to use in the current employment?
    Answer: As I mentioned above you will need to provide your Current Company details( If you are working in India, provide India office details)
    For start date? Is it the first starting date which I started in the USA office or the date I started in the India office?
    Answer: India office Employment details.
    Answer: Your current Salary that you are getting paid right now..
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rkk09 View Post
      Hi,
      Please see my response below.
      Answer: You will need to provide your Current Employer details( If you are working in India, provide India office details)
      Answer: As I mentioned above you will need to provide your Current Company details( If you are working in India, provide India office details)
      Answer: India office Employment details.
      Answer: Your current Salary that you are getting paid right now..
      Thanks
      Thanks for the reply.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X