No announcement yet.

new H1 B transfer after pending status in current transfer while status expired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new H1 B transfer after pending status in current transfer while status expired

Initially I worked for company A by april 2010 I joined company B by doing an H1b transfer, I got RFE by may15th 2010 for which my company B responded by end of June 2010 and I m still awaiting for approval, the case is still pending(as of aug 15th 2010).

My H1b status with Company A expired by june 15th 2010

Now I got an offer from company C, can I do H1B transfer at this point?

If yes, is there any risk involved.

I searched the website for bridging and the discussions on that topics are not matching my situation. Kindly some one help me i

Possible. Read more about bridging. Company C will have to file the H1B transfer based on the pending H1B petition from Company B. In order for the bridging to work, the approival for Company C should arrive before the decision for Company B gets rejected (If company B's petitionn gets rejected, then the bridge will break and Company C's petition will also be denied). So ask Company C to file the petition in premium processing to get the decision in 15 days.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thank you very much, let me get back to the new employer see what their attorney says on my situation and update it here.

Thank you so much

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X