Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b stamping - admin processing

Hello guys,

I attended h1b visa interview(first time) at consulate, New Delhi on 3/24/2021. After interview, VO gave me yellow paper saying that sevis history check will be done within 2 or 3 weeks and to resolve it. VO retained my passport with her. Till now, I couldn't find any such update and that in ceac status shows "Refused for Admin Process". They took almost 2 months but no update till today. Can anyone please share your thoughts? Thanks in advance

Hi,
    Can anyone had this kind of experience, please let me know and how it was resolved? Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Comment

Hi,
      If you see the status as Administrative Processing then you will need to wait for some time as they will be doing back ground/ Security verification.. Once it is done then only they will change the status.
      Thanks

Comment

Thank you for the information.

Comment

Since last week I could see in ustraveldocs that "it isn't available the passport you submitted". But, previously i used to find " your passport has retained with us embassy/Consulate". Can anyone has an idea and appreciate your help. Thanks.

Comment

Hi,
            Please call customer support and get the info on this.. I hope, it might be some technical issue.. But, you may please confirm with customer support.
            Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X