Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Extension Approved, H4 pending, current Visa is not expired, Can we traevl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Extension Approved, H4 pending, current Visa is not expired, Can we traevl?

Hello
    I would highly appreciate your guidance in this issue -

I have my H1B extension petition is approved and in my possession. I have also applied for my wife and daughter's H4 extension, and they had their biometrics done on May 7, 2021.
    Our current Visa H1B and H4 visas will expire on August 19, 2021.

We are hoping to travel to India from July 1, 2021

What will happen if we return before August 19, 2021?
    What we need to do if we wanted to return after August 19, 2021 the day our current Visa expires?

I greatly appreciate your help.

Hi,
    Please see my response below.
    What will happen if we return before August 19, 2021?
    Answer: You can return to the USA with the help of current visa.
    What we need to do if we wanted to return after August 19, 2021 the day our current Visa expires?
    Answer: You will need to go for Visa stamping again with the help of Approved petitions then you can travel back to the country. Hope you will be eligible for Interview waiver.
    Thanks

Comment

That's wonderful,
      Could you share some light on 'What is the interview waiver'?
      I have search for something on trevl.state website - https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...igibility.html

Comment

Hi,
        Interview waiver means, you don't want to present at consulate/embassy for In person interview. Rather, you will need to just book appointment for dropping your documents at concern center. They will verify your documents and adjudicate your visa request.. After they review they may call for In-person Interview or requesting some additional documents or take action on your visa.
        Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X