Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conditions to work in different location

hi,

i used to work in a company which is head quartered in city-A but carries out it operations from India.

it has no resources working from US except a office to collect any mails.

i got my h1b from the same company stating that i will working on our own products and came to city-A.

now i got a job at city-B and need to file for h1b amendment as there is a change in work location.

i was told by my lawyer that going forward my pay slip should be created for 140k in order to work in city-B with the number of years of experience i have.

do we have these kind of conditions.

let me know if my question is not clear.

i used to work in a company which is head quartered in city-A but carries out it operations from India.

it has no resources working from US except a office to collect any mails.

i got my h1b from the same company stating that i will working on our own products and came to city-A.

now i got a job at city-B and need to file for h1b amendment as there is a change in work location.

i was told by my lawyer that going forward my pay slip should be created for 140k in order to work in city-B with the number of years of experience i have.

do we have these kind of conditions.

let me know if my question is not clear.[/QUOTE]

---- So what do you want to do. Work in city B for the same company or work from India as there is no office in the US

---- If you are going to work from India, there is no need of a H1 as H1 is solely for the purpose of residing and working in the US. When you go out of US your H1 is no longer valid and you have to maintain teh appropriate paperwork from the country you are working in

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X