Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didnot recieve my passport yet

Hi,

I had my visa interview at hyderabad on Aug 13th. I didnot recieve my passport yet. I tried to track my passport , but status shows that passport has not been handed over to VFS yet. My return tickets are booked for next week.I also tried sending email to [email protected] but didnt get any response yet. Is there any other way i can track my passport.
    Please help..

Thanks,
    Dev

Did you call VFS help desk?
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Didnot recieve my passport yet

Yes i did call them. They said that they didnt recieve my passport yet and they dont have any further information on why it got delayed. They gave me the email id [email protected] but it was of not much help.

Comment

In that case, your only option is to check with the consulate. I hope your application didn't go into admin processing. Sometimes it happens that they decide to do the admin processing after a successful visa interview. Sometimes there will be a delay in handing over the passport to the VFS.

Comment

Your passport has not been handed over to VFS

Myself and my wife had our visa interview together for L1 and L2 on 17th Aug in Hyderabad.

At the end of the interview i was told that we are through with the interview. And should be expecting the passports in next 1 week.
          Accordingly i scheduled my travel for this month end.

My wife's passport(L2) was delivered in 18th (the next after interview)

And so far the status of my passport in web site says "Your passport has not been handed over to VFS. Kindly contact our regional call centres for further queries."

Upon calling the regional call centre, i was told that its is the process that is taking time.
          And are not assuring any Estimated date, or if we are sure to getting the visa.

I also sent a mail to [email protected] but.. so far no luck..

All that i was told is to just wait...

Requesting the concerned expertise advise

Thanks in Advance.

Gowda

Comment

There is absolutely nothing you could do to speed up the process. Your only option is to wait. Hopefully, they will return the passport soon.

Originally posted by praskumar79 View Post
            Myself and my wife had our visa interview together for L1 and L2 on 17th Aug in Hyderabad.

At the end of the interview i was told that we are through with the interview. And should be expecting the passports in next 1 week.
            Accordingly i scheduled my travel for this month end.

My wife's passport(L2) was delivered in 18th (the next after interview)

And so far the status of my passport in web site says "Your passport has not been handed over to VFS. Kindly contact our regional call centres for further queries."

Upon calling the regional call centre, i was told that its is the process that is taking time.
            And are not assuring any Estimated date, or if we are sure to getting the visa.

I also sent a mail to [email protected] but.. so far no luck..

All that i was told is to just wait...

Requesting the concerned expertise advise

Thanks in Advance.

Gowda

Comment

Thanks for the response..

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
              There is absolutely nothing you could do to speed up the process. Your only option is to wait. Hopefully, they will return the passport soon.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X