Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple H1B's

Hi,

I am on L1A status here in U.S from company A and I got a full time offer from Company B and they are ready to apply for COS to H1B.

Meanwhile I got another full time offer from company C and they are also ready to do COS to H1.

Can I only go for only one COS to H1B from one of the companies or Can I proceed with both the companies B and C and once I get approval , Can I choose between one of them???

Appreciate your responses..

Similar post.
    http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79729
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      Thanks Shervin....

I checked the below link..But it was about extension...This is change of status from L1A to H1B. So if multiple employers do COS from L1A to H1B at the same time Is this fine??

Can I choose to move on to one of them after the approval??

Thanks
      Last edited by summerday80; 08-26-2010, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by summerday80 View Post
        Hi,

I am on L1A status here in U.S from company A and I got a full time offer from Company B and they are ready to apply for COS to H1B.

Meanwhile I got another full time offer from company C and they are also ready to do COS to H1.

Can I only go for only one COS to H1B from one of the companies or Can I proceed with both the companies B and C and once I get approval , Can I choose between one of them???

Appreciate your responses..
        Thanks Shervin....

I checked the below link..But it was about extension...This is change of status from L1A to H1B. So if multiple employers do COS from L1A to H1B at the same time Is this fine??

Can I choose to move on to one of them after the approval??

Thanks

Hi,
        Can somebody clarify if two companies can process L1A to H1B Change of Status at the same time??

If yes and if both are approved will I have choice to choose on of these..

Appreciate your responses soon..

Comment

The answer in the link that I provided applies to your question. Irrespective of whether it is an H1B tranfer by multiple companies or a COS from one status to another by multiple companies, is the same.

Multiple employers can apply the transfer and when approved, you can decide which employer to work for. However, like mentioned in the link, sometimes (rarely) USCIS may raise questions.

Hi,
          Can somebody clarify if two companies can process L1A to H1B Change of Status at the same time??

If yes and if both are approved will I have choice to choose on of these..

Appreciate your responses soon..
          Last edited by shervin143; 08-26-2010, 05:58 PM.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X