Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 transfer while another transfer in progress

Hi,

I was working with Company A till June 2021 and valid petition approved till 2023. Currently I am working with Company B with H1b receipt notice. Company B applied in regular processing and still the H1b transfer is in progress. I got another offer with Company C and they are ready to file H1b in premium processing. However they asked for Company B approval and I told I joined in receipt and the transfer is still in progress. Since they didnt face this scenario before they are hesistant at first. Somehow I told them that this should be fine and you can apply H1b and it wont cause any issues. Just want to check if there are any issues in doing another H1b transfer while one H1b transfer is in pending?

Thanks.

The process for applying for each H1B transfer will be the same, and, if both are approved, you can choose which company to work for.

Last edited by Simpson417; 07-23-2021, 03:27 AM.

Comment

Hi,
      There is no issues to do H1B transfer with another company.. But, Please provide all necessary documents including H1B transfer receipt notice to new Employer. And you have another option too. You can convert current H1B transfer petition to Premium get approved then migrate to New Employer.
      Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X